- Verbal Activism: "Anymal", Kemmerer, Lisa A.
- Humans, Animals, and Metaphors, Goatly, Andrew
- Animals and the Discourse of Farming in Southern Africa, Mitchell, Les
- Deep Ecology and Language: The Curtailed Journey of the Atlantic Salmon,
- Elephants Who Marry Mice are Very Unusual: The Use of the Relative Pronoun Who with Nonhuman Animals
Gilquin, Gaëtanelle; Jacobs, George M.
- Foxes, Hounds, and Horses: Who or Which?,
Gupta, Anthea Fraser
Abstracts of all issues, including the most current, click Article
To order Society &
Animals Journal, go to our secure online
can Search the online issues of Society & Animals, as well
as the entire Society & Animals Forum (formerly PSYETA)
for topics and keywords of your interest: